Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nothing New

Not much to write about today – I am feeling great and things are going good for me. Including today I have five more zaps of radiation and Monday will be me last zap. My father is taking me so we plan on meeting my brother for lunch and celebrating that. But don’t think things will get easy for me after that. A few weeks after radiation is done my chemo pills double so I have no idea how that will make me feel So far with the chemo I am feeling fine a little nauseous but nothing I can’t handle so far. But I may get sicker form the new larger dose of chemo pills… I’ll just have to keep my fingers crossed that I don’t get sick from them… I would like to get some work done – and not having to go to radiation allows me to get more work done.

Like I said not much to report today – thanks again for all the love and support

1 comment: