Saturday, October 24, 2009

Another Week

This has been a good week as I said on Monday I am finished with radiation and am off chemo for a month. So for the next month I free from all that is cancer. As of Friday I have gone two months without a seizure and that is just awesome. Four more months of being seizure free and I can drive again… I can’t wait for that. I just have to get a new car at some point before that (any suggestions?) Seriously all is good I am still tired but I feel great. I did a new video blog click this link to check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2tT6s83IBo I don’t have much more to say today so I/m going to keep this one short. Thanks again for all the support and prayers you all are the best.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome video blog, you could not have done it better! Looks professionally done, lol!

    ReplyDelete