Wednesday, October 7, 2009

More Questions Answered

I was recently asked “Did you know, deep down, that you were seriously sick before the doctor told you? I think the human body knows more about itself than any physician or medical test. I ask this because I knew 100% that I was pregnant before any pee or blood test proved it true. Conversely, I think positive thought (which you have a million times over!!!!) can be just as healing as modern medicine (radiation, chemo).

I had no idea I was sick – I felt normal as could be… the doctors were even surprised that I had no signs. They thought that I would have at least had a few headaches from the tumor pushing on my brain. The first sign was when I had my first seizure… this day started of normal. Cole was off from school so we had what I like to call a daddy day. I took him to Chuck E Cheese and we had a great time. After Chuck E Cheese we went home and played until Kim got home. Kim came home and the three of us went out to dinner. After dinner both Kim and I felt sick… we thought we had food poisoning… this is when my fist seizure happened. Kim found me shacking and unresponsive in the bathroom.

I do agree that positive thought is the key to recovery… that is why I do the blog – not just to educate people but for me to get whatever is going on in my head out. Positive thought is what will let me dance at Cole’s wedding.

On a different note – I think the Chemo pills are starting to take its toll on me… I’m starting to get a little sick a little nauseous. The anti-nauseous pills seem to keep it under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment