Friday, September 25, 2009

Things Are Good


Thursday was a fun day – I got to stop by WPBF Channel 25 - one of my old clients. It was fun seeing everyone and catching up with old friends. One of their anchor is a survivor of breast cancer and is a true inspiration to me and we swapped stories and we plan on getting together so I can pick her brain (no pun intended) she has a lot to teach me.

My cousin Melissa was my chauffeur for the day it is always a blast hanging out with her for the day. And after WPBF we stopped by my mothers work to see her so the day was full of seeing family and friends… what more can I ask for?

This morning I met with my radiation doctor and he told me things are going great… I am 14 zaps down with 16 to go. He also told me I look great and am doing awesome.

I am going to be adding more video to the blog so please keep an eye out for that. Monday I will be shooting video of my radiation and other daily activates I go through as I fight the fight.

2 comments:

  1. Michael,
    I am not sure we have met, but I worked as a photog in the Orlando/Cocoa Beach area from 2001-2007. I know that David Waters knows you. I just wanted to let you know that I am following your blog, and want to let you know that you will be in my prayers. Keep fighting! Go Get 'EM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Michael,

    I just wanted to let you know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. You are truly an inspiration, and your blogs are a blessing to read. It a reminder that life is short, so try and spread as much love and good to others as you can! so thankyou! My dad battled thyroid and lung cancer when i was a little girl, he went through a series of surgeries and radiation. The good news... He has been cancer free for nearly 20 years! With positive energy, there is plenty of hope for your son to be telling the same story one day! Stay strong!

    -Mariana

    p.s. the tattoo is a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete