Friday, January 8, 2010

I have lost 25 pounds

I was recently asked by a friend about exposure to cell phones and the result of tumors along with other electronics I was exposed to while working in TV news this and this is what I told him.

“I have thought of it all. Everything from the cameras sitting just next to where the tumor is… to cell phones and even the live truck… the problem is – there is no solid research to support any of it. I’m joining a brain tumor support group that I hope they will have some of the most recent info and research on the subject.”

The thing is… know one really knows anything yet if there is anything to know. The only thing I can do at this point and wait… wait and see if any proof comes out.”

Again today I am feeling good enjoying the cold weather and getting ready to go for a walk. Did I tell you that since the whole nightmare started I have lost 25 pounds… not the ideal diet but I still had to get new pants and I am going to try to stay in those new pants by walking and keeping my meals smaller.

No comments:

Post a Comment