Thursday, January 7, 2010

Cancer sucks… but life is good

Things are going good for me… yesterday (Wednesday) I had my Avastin which is basically chemo and I came out feeling good… not tired… no nausea… nothing. I feel so good I sometimes can’t believe and and forget I am sick. Craig (my brother) took to for my chemo so we were able to spend the day together… we had a good time, it’s nice to just spend the day with him especially when I am feeling great.

I have a good feeling about my future… my last couple of seizures weren’t as bad as the previous and they have been less intense. I will learn more about my tumor at the end of January when I have my next MRI so keep your fingers crossed and prayers coming. We want that tumor gone or at least shrunk from my last MRI.

I see what’s happening out there in the world and I realize just how lucky I am as bad as it is to have a tumor and cancer and just how uncertain my future is…I realize I am lucky… Kim and Cole are both healthy all my family is healthy... even my father who just had back surgery (he came out great and feeling good). I am a lucky man. Cancer sucks… but life is good. Remember that.

I still often ask myself “why me” and I know there is a reason… just what that reason is I have yet to figure that out.

That’s it for today I want to say thank you for reading the blog and please… please pass it along to others I want as many people to know my story as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment