Tuesday, January 19, 2010

5k Brain Cancer Walk

Met with my neurologist on Monday and good news the fact that things have stayed stable is good. The fact that I have been seizure free for some time is good and a great sign of my progress. I have had some weird eye issues lately… mostly while reading. The Dr. tested my eyes and does not think it has anything to do with the tumor… I just need new glasses. It has been a while since I have had my eyes checked so this weekend I’ll get new glasses and see what happens.

I want you all to know that there will be a 5k Brain Cancer Walk Saturday, March 27, 2010 at John Prince Park in Palm Beach County, I am in set up a team “TEAM LEVINE” we will raise money for further research so mark your calendar.

For info or to donate go to

http://events.abc2.org/site/TR/Events/General?team_id=1090&pg=team&fr_id=1040

1 comment:

  1. Here is a link to more information about the genetics of Brain Cancer that was prepared by our genetic counselor and which has links to some useful resources for those dealing with this condition: http://www.accessdna.com/condition/Brain_Cancer/67. There is also a phone number listed if you need to speak to a genetic counselor by phone. I hope it helps. Thanks, AccessDNA

    ReplyDelete