Monday, April 5, 2010

Life Just Gets Better

This Last week, week and a half has been absolutely amazing. I’ll start off with the walk. Team Levine came in second place for families in raising money, as of today we have raised $5,388.00… and if you can believe it the money is still coming in… and considering my goal was just $1,000.00 WOW!!! I have to thank all of you who donated, Came out, brought friends or just prayed for me and thought of me and my family. I even had a good friend from middle school who I hadn’t seen in 8-9 years come out… seeing him was awesome… it was like those last 9 years ofnot talking never happened.

This last eight months has been hard and each month will continue to be hard but its events like this that I know I got cancer for a reason… what that reason is I don’t know yet but what I do know is it is to help people.

I had never felt more love from people than I did that day. People keep telling me I am inspiring to them. It is you that gives me that power to be inspiring. Team Levine had the most people turn out for the walk than any other team… that shows me how much I am loved and that gives me more reason to fight this disease.

After the walk Cole, Kim and I took a much needed vacation to Disney World where we had tons of fun. Cole went on Space Mountain for the first time and he loved it… he just thought that it did not go fast enough. What better way to celebrate than going to see Mickey with the family? I couldn’t be happier than I am now.

1 comment:

  1. We're so happy for you. Jim and I are neighbors of Andi and George. We have been following your progress, and praying for you. Hope to meet you some day. Next year we hope to join you in the walk. Congrats! Trish and Jim Wood

    ReplyDelete