Monday, April 19, 2010

1984

This weekend was a great one... I got to spend it with family and a flash back to 1984 by going to a Bon Jovi Concert.

Saturday was a nice we just spent the day relaxing and veging out (it’s nice to have a day like that).

Then on Sunday we went to the Fifth Annual Greg Wohrle Feel The Love Fest. It was a great time nearly the entire family came out. Greg also had a brain tumor but surcame to it several years ago, but his family keeps his memory alive by having this event to raise money for brain tumors.

As I have said in the past this is something I want to get involved with, not only on a once a year bases but run, organize and be a major part of. With all the local celebrities in our local area we should be able to get some of them out to these events to bring in more people and in return more money for research. With the connections I have and your help if you know anyone who can help bring them in let me know.

Back to me… I am feeling great… Bon Jovi was awesome last night but they need to play some more old school music over their newer stuff. We had great seats; I don’t think I had ever seen Kim so happy since I got sick… It was a great time for the two of u

No comments:

Post a Comment