Thursday, March 25, 2010

Best News Ever

I have some great news to share with everyone… After meeting with my Doctor on Wednesday and receiving the results of Monday’s MRI we heard the best news we have heard since this nightmare started. My tumor is gone!!! You read it correct… the tumor is gone. The Chemo, radiation, and Avastin are all working. They doctors were so surprised that the radiologist was sure that I had had a second surgery. I still have a fight a head of me and will be on chemo for a long time… we can’t forget that the tumor I had is one of the most aggressive around so as much as this is a time to celebrate we still have to keep in mind that the fight is not over… but I have no tumor and that is amazing at this stage of the fight.

So all your prayer and thoughts worked… you all were there when I need you and I know will still be there for me… I love you all and can’t wait for the brain cancer walk this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment