Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Times Can Get Hard but They Get better

The other day I was feeling sorry for myself and was in a bad place… having cancer is hard but after spending the day with Cole on Tuesday I am feeling much better. No matter what medications my doctors put me on the best medication in the world is just daddy time… one on one time with Cole. While spending time with Cole I realized what happened to me to put me in that bad place… as I told you Kim and I had a date night to celebrate our nine year anniversary, I think what happened is I got to appreciate what I had and got afraid to lose it. I am going to say it again as much as having cancer sucks I am very lucky. I am going to fight this fight with every fiber of my being… not to mention every fiber of your being too. You have all been with me by my side since this battle started weather you are next to me in person, in spirit, faith and mind you have been there and I feel it and that is going help me kick cancer’s ass.

I also refound my love for music… there is so much you can find in music to inspire you as long as you look, even when you don’t look or listen it is there.

No comments:

Post a Comment