Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Real Men May Not Eat Quiche, But They Do Cry

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A very commonly asked question I get is… where do you get your strength and positive attitude from? I simply answer the question by saying I was born with it. I don’t know how else to answer it. When I found out I had cancer… I broke down. I continue to breakdown from time to time. How can I not? I have cancer. It’s the first thing I think of in the morning. But as far as strength I just have it. Maybe I was born with it… maybe not. Maybe I forced myself to have it. Knowing that I have to be around for a long time and understand that giving up is not an option I just keep my strength and positive attitude.

This is what I have learned strength and a positive attitude may or may not be something people are born with but it is something I can teach. Strength and a positive attitude is the best way to fight. Not being able afraid to show your feelings… let them out. If you need to cry… then cry. Don’t worry about what others think. Remember and this is a motto I live by “real men may not eat quiche, but they do cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment