Friday, December 18, 2009

two steps forward and three steps back

New video blog http://www.youtube.com/user/editczar#p/a/u/0/DZT4dh4Fwr4

As many of you know I had a seizure on Thanksgiving… well it happened again this past Tuesday. I had a small seizure on Tuesday. This one was not as bad as the ones I have had in the past… it all started on Sunday when I felt something coming on… we were on the way to my in-laws’ to celebrate Chanukah when I started feeling weird I took some medicine and slept it off, once I woke up I was feeling perfect and we went on with our day… then on Tuesday It started again and that is when the seizure happened… Jen my sister in law who is a doctor came over a sat through it with Kim and me. It just feels like as soon as I am on track I take two steps forward and three steps back. Even though this sucks it may not seem as bad as it seems… the chemo I started last week may be shrinking the tumor and that could be what caused the seizure and the splitting headache that came with it so this could all be good news… who knows? I am focusing on the positive and thinking that the tumor is shrinking. I need to stay positive and will stay positive no matter what happens… having a good attitude is half the battle that will keep me healthy. On another note we are joining that brain tumor support group I mentioned before last week I spoke to a man who has lived 13 years so far with his tumor more ways to give me hope as soon as I can schedule it we are going to meet and I will be able to learn from his journey. Please keep me and my family in your thoughts and prayers I love you all and feel free to share this blog with others.

1 comment:

  1. The support group sounds like a great idea, and inspiring to meet other's who have gone through this, or still are. It really makes you realize that just like others you can, and will beat this :)

    ReplyDelete