Thursday, December 10, 2009

Fighting the Fight

I’m back and feeling good. I had a port put in on Monday since it was getting so hard for the nurses to find a vein. It hurt and still hurts but will get better. But other than that I am feeling good. I did try to work a little last week and it went awesome until the end of the day when I got a little sick in the back of one of my partners car’s... I think I was just pushing myself to much too soon Today I feel better than I have felt since Thanksgiving.

Yesterday I started a new type of chemo… this one is IV and I do it every few weeks along with my pills.

This is still an uphill battle but it is one we are going to win… with the thought and prayers I get daily I can only win. Please keep them coming and I will continue to fight the fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment